10 most important drivers for Sales Excellence
1) Your sales strategy is clearly defined.
2) You use a blended approach when developing the sales competence of your sales staff (i.e. e-learning or virtual learning combined with classroom training).
3) The image of sales inside your company is excellent.
4) Your CRM tool is integral to the company, populated with relevant information and regularly updated by the sales teams.
5) Your corporate structure fully supports cross functional approaches which are initiated by sales (e.g. matrix structures).
6) ......Watch this space for the rest of the 10 most important drivers for Sales Excellence.