The Level 4 Sales Executive
Now is the perfect time to help your sales and customer focused teams deliver outstanding results with professional, remote sales training funded through the apprenticeship levy. Find out how they can create Impact within Eight Weeks.
Mercuri’s Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship programme has been created by commercial experts to ensure sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell successfully, consistently and ethically through the most effective channels.
Our subject matter expertise means learning is bespoke around the experience of the individual whether fresh from education or carrying 20 years on the job. On achieving the level 4 professional qualification, you will demonstrate sales mastery every day of your professional life. World leading sales development which delivers bottom line results.
The Mercuri Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship is a higher apprenticeship, it is the equivalent of the first year of a bachelors programme or HNC (Higher National Certificate).
Graduate commercial engineers; experienced sales professionals; new Account Manager recruits. Our apprentices come from all different backgrounds. The common factor is the benefits they and their employers are seeing. Our apprentices share their stories.
Your Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship journey starts here
The Sales Apprenticeship Level 4 standard lasts up to 18 months and will enable those who are responsible for winning, growing and retaining customers to work efficiently and effectively through the whole sales cycle from qualifying opportunities all the way to getting an order, cross-selling and securing repeat business. It is delivered through a combination of integrated, multi-format learning methods. Adapting the Level 4 sales apprenticeship content to keep our learners safe.
The Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship Programme Content
Your business is our priority, we immerse ourselves in your organization to ensure we deliver a modular and flexible apprenticeship programme that creates impact and is easy for you. Starting with Induction your Sales Apprentices will complete 10 blended learning modules, a combination of business critical and sales competences:
- Vision, Value and Capability
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Customer and Market Understanding
- The Sales Person
- Sales Planning
- Presenting Solutions
- Negotiating, Handling Objections and Closing
- Pro-activity & Relationship Building
- Financial Understanding
- Improved ability to attract and retain staff.
- Increased individual sales effectiveness.
- Drive overall sales team efficiency.
- Increased confidence in customer interactions.
- Enhanced capability to deliver improved sales results.
- Level 4 Sales Executive qualification and a diploma in sales from the ISP
- Find out how Sales Apprentice Mia is changing her life with a new job in Inside Sales
- 60 years track record of improving sales performance globally.
- Access award winning, ISO Accredited commercial sales training via your Apprenticeship levy fund.
- Approved training provider of the Institute of Sales Professionals
- Delivery by experienced Mercuri sales professionals.
- Sales expertise to align the Apprenticeship to your business requirements.
- Recognized Mercuri sales concepts, methods and tools embedded within the Apprenticeship.
- Proven diagnostic tools: Assess and identify specific development needs.
- Quantify performance improvement.
- ISO Accreditation.