Now is the perfect time to help your sales and customer focused teams deliver outstanding results with professional sales training funded through the apprenticeship levy. Find out how they can create Impact within Eight Weeks.
Mercuri’s SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship programme has been created by sales experts to ensure your sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell remotely, successfully and consistently. Funded by your Apprenticeship Levy contribution, it is ideal for both experienced and newly appointed sales staff. On completion of their learning journey your sales apprentices will have the confidence and competence to demonstrate sales mastery as well as a professional qualification.
“We’re seeing benefits…including a 16% increase in our average order value.”Rob Omar, CCS Media
The Mercuri Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship is a higher apprenticeship, it is the equivalent of the first year of a bachelors programme or HNC (Higher National Certificate).
Graduate commercial engineers; experienced sales professionals; new Account Manager recruits. Our apprentices come from all different backgrounds. The common factor is the benefits they and their employers are seeing. Our apprentices share their stories.
Your SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship journey starts here
The Sales Apprenticeship Level 4 standard lasts up to 18 months and will enable those who are responsible for winning, growing and retaining customers to work efficiently and effectively through the whole sales cycle from qualifying opportunities all the way to getting an order, cross-selling and securing repeat business. It is delivered through a combination of integrated, multi-format learning methods. Adapting the Level 4 sales apprenticeship content to keep our learners safe.
The SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship Programme Content
- Immediate Impact
- Vision, Value and Strategy
- Customer Engagement
- Customer and Market Understanding
- The Sales Professional
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Presenting Solutions
- Handling Objections and Closing
- Financial Understanding
- Pro-activity & Relationship Building
- Continuous Professional Development
- Improved ability to attract and retain staff.
- Increased individual sales effectiveness.
- Drive overall sales team efficiency.
- Increased confidence in customer interactions.
- Enhanced capability to deliver improved sales results.
- Find out how Sales Apprentice Mia is changing her life with a new job in Inside Sales
- 60 years track record of improving sales performance globally.
- Access award winning, ISO Accredited commercial sales training via your Apprenticeship levy fund.
- Approved training provider of the Association of Professional Sales
- Delivery by experienced Mercuri sales professionals.
- Sales expertise to align the Apprenticeship to your business requirements.
- Recognized Mercuri sales concepts, methods and tools embedded within the Apprenticeship.
- Proven diagnostic tools: Assess and identify specific development needs.
- Quantify performance improvement.
- ISO Accreditation.