The Mercuri Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship supports remote learning and remote working. Talk to us about how we can help you with this on 0330 9000 800.
Mercuri’s SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship programme has been created by sales experts to ensure your sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell successfully and consistently. Funded by your Apprenticeship Levy contribution, it is ideal for both experienced and newly appointed sales staff.
On completion of their learning journey your sales apprentices will have the confidence and competence to demonstrate sales mastery as well as a professional qualification.
Blended and remote learning
The integrated blended approach that we use for the Level 4 Sales Apprenticeships to learning not only supports and engages different learner styles it also supports remote learning. Learning that you and your apprentices can do from home! Read about how one of our apprentices has seen their confidence rocket through remote learning.
“We’re seeing benefits…including a 16% increase in our average order value.”Rob Omar, CCS Media
Your SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship journey starts here
The Sales Apprenticeship Level 4 standard lasts up to 18 months and will enable those who are responsible for winning, growing and retaining customers to work efficiently and effectively through the whole sales cycle from qualifying opportunities all the way to getting an order, cross-selling and securing repeat business.
The SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship Programme
Starting with on-boarding your Sales Apprentices will complete 13 blended learning modules, a combination of business critical and sales competences:
- Customer Engagement
- Vision, Value and Strategy
- Customer and Market Understanding
- The Sales Person
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Presenting Solutions
- Handling Objections and Closing
- Financial Understanding
- Pro-activity & Relationship Building
- Continuous Professional Development
How we do it
The SALES+ Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship programme is delivered through a combination of integrated, multi-format learning methods. From digital learning experiences to personalized training with certified instructors.
- Improved ability to attract and retain staff.
- Increased individual sales effectiveness.
- Drive overall sales team efficiency.
- Increased confidence in customer interactions.
- Enhanced capability to deliver improved sales results.
- Find out how Sales Apprentice Mia is changing her life with a new job in Inside Sales
- 60 years track record of improving sales performance globally.
- Access award winning commercial sales training via your Apprenticeship levy fund.
- Approved training provider of the Association of Professional Sales
- Delivery by experienced Mercuri sales professionals.
- Sales expertise to align the Apprenticeship to your business requirements.
- Recognized Mercuri sales concepts, methods and tools embedded within the Apprenticeship.
- Proven diagnostic tools: Assess and identify specific development needs.
- Quantify performance improvement.