At Mercuri International (UK) Ltd we strive to give our customers the best possible service, exceeding their expectations.
Please contact us on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 if you have any questions.
You will find all our policies, procedures, terms and conditions in relation to our apprenticeship programmes on this page. Click on the following links to learn more about:
Mercuri policies and proecdures
At Mercuri International (UK) Ltd we strive to give our customers the best possible service, exceeding their expectations. We recognise that sometimes things may go wrong. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service that we provide, please let us know so we can deal with your query and improve the service we provide.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you inform us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include when:
- We do not deliver a service on time
- The learner or the customer receives the wrong information
- You, as the customer or learner receives a poor-quality service
- There a problem with a member of staff
We ensure that making a complaint is easy as possible. Our aim is to:
- Treat your complaint seriously and with the utmost professionalism
- Deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- Learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
When a complaint is received it will be dealt with efficiently, with the aim of resolving the issue as quickly as possible, to the satisfaction of the customer / learner and/or employer.
Employers or learners should make complaints to Mercuri International (UK) Ltd in the first instance who will do their upmost to resolve the concern before any escalation is recommended.
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LTD in any of the following ways listed below:
- Tel: 0330 900 0800
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post: Forward House, 17 High St, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire. UK. B95 5AA
We will try and resolve any complaint we receive immediately and notify you of the outcome. We will send:
- An acknowledgement within two working days
- Details of who will be dealing with the complaint
- Final response within 10 working days
If we are unable to resolve the complaint immediately, we will:
- Ask for any further information required
- Within 10 working days:
- Send a response
- Update you and state when we hope to complete our investigations
We record all complaints and review them to ascertain if we need to make any changes to improve our services or prevent a re-occurrence.
If for any reason you are unhappy with our response to your complaint you can contact Barry Hilton, Mercuri’s Managing Director:
- Tel: 07740 592434
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO)
If you are not satisfied with the response from our Managing Director, you can escalate your complaint to our EPAO – The Association of Professional Sales (APS).
If a recognised ATO or Employer wishes to enquire about a learner’s results or wishes to enquire about any other aspect of the APS Apprenticeship Programme or assessment, they may do so by following the APS Enquiries Procedure. For further advice and guidance see the ‘APS Enquiries, Complaints and Issues Procedure’, which can be found on the APS website.
National Apprenticeship Service
Please contact the National Apprenticeship helpline if you are not satisfied with the response from the EPAO regarding Apprenticeship delivery. You can contact the National Apprenticeship Helpline on 0800 015 0400 or email email@example.com