Retaining and growing existing customers
Why ‘Brick-walling’ your customer base is good business sense:
- Defend your valuable, hard won customer base from competitor attack.
- Increase your sales profitability to sell more to existing trading relationships.
It enables you to work more extensively with customers in ‘partner’ relationships and identify ongoing sales opportunities.
How Mercuri can help
- Define tactical, strategic and key account relationships and the level of focus each requires in order to grow sales revenues.
- Develop your sales force in robust, comprehensive key account management tools that provide a common, measurable approach to relationship development.
- Coach your sales people in the skills required to retain and grow their existing key relationships, as well as the skills required to co-ordinate and lead internal key account teams.
To find out more about how Mercuri can help you please call us on: +44 (0)330 9000 800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding Account Management
How to beat the competition