As award winning Sales Consultants, Mercuri has access to a wide range of tools, expertise and experience to help you retain and grow your existing customers.
Why ‘Brick-walling’ your customer base is good business sense:
- Defend your valuable, hard won customer base from competitor attack.
- Increase your sales profitability to sell more to existing trading relationships. Maximize your relationship with your customers.
This Sales improvement process enables sales teams and relationship managers to work more extensively with customers in ‘partner’ relationships. Using Brick-Walling will also identify ongoing sales opportunities.
We focus on Sales Improvement
- Define the tactical, strategic and key account relationships and the level of focus each requires in order to grow sales revenues.
- Develop commercial teams and sales teams in key account management tools that provide a common, measurable approach to relationship development.
- Coach sales people in the skills required to retain and grow their existing key relationships, as well as the skills required to co-ordinate and lead internal key account teams.
To find out more about how Mercuri can help you please call us on: +44 (0)330 9000 800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding Account Management
How to beat the competition