Our Learning Approach
We bring learning to where your employees are, with engaging formats and relevant content. Whether it’s digital, instructor led sales training or apprenticeships – we create innovative learning tailored to your needs.
Talent and Business Development Solutions
“It was clear we would need a blended learning approach.”Rainer Stern, SAP
Our in-house sales training, leadership training and management training solutions are ideal for those organizations that have a requirement to train more than four members of staff. We send sales training experts to your organization. Find out what clients such as Electrolux, Worldpay, SAP, Virgin Holidays and Honeywell thought about their customized sales training programmes.
Sales Training Programmes can be tailored to your needs, often built around these core topics:
- Sales Planning Activity – Working Your Platform
- Social Selling
- Beat the competition – Six Battlefields
- Sales Activity Planning & Pipeline Management
- Consultative Selling
- Leadership & Management
- Key Account Management
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
Mercuri has a 60 year track record of applying a strong market segment focus across the following areas:
- Finance and Professional Services
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- IT and Telecommunications
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Celemi – The power of learning
Games and simulation can be a powerful part of your on-site sales training programme. The Celemi simulation game, Apples and Oranges™ brings a fresh approach to learning about how business decisions impact the financial performance of a company. It is essential for anybody who is involved in the management of strategic or operational performance. Mercuri International is a Celemi solution provider.
Find out more:
Contact us to discuss your on-site sales training requirements on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email us.
“The workshops have been very positive and we have received great feedback on the structure and setup of the training days.”Electrolux
- Discover why Sales Evaluator is the starting point for Sales & Business Improvement – Evaluating Sales Competence
- Transforming learning & development at Honeywell Building Solutions.