Mercuri’s Sales Evaluator is the online competence assessment tool. It is the starting point for sales training and business improvement.
Do you know?
- The current capability of your sales and customer facing teams?
- What sales training and development each individual needs to improve?
- Who in your team requires priority development?
- Which competences are critical to sales and business performance?
- …What you don’t know?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions Contact Mercuri to arrange a demo of Sales Evaluator and discover how you can start your sales and business transformation.
Why assess competence?
Competence can be described as a combination of skills, knowledge and atitude.
- Skills: Those abilities which allow you to be effective in carrying out tasks.
- Knowledge: The understanding needed to be effective.
- Atitude: The underlying values that make it possible to do the job.
Mercuri’s Sales Evaluator online competence assessment tool enables you to measure the effectiveness of your team’s skills, knowledge and attitude and ensures these competences are aligned with your business and sales strategy. The reports generated from the evaluation process give compelling insight into gaps in competitive strengths and priorities for development.
This will enable you to:
- Focus your sales training development in the areas that will make the biggest impact
- Create a perfect profile for your team.
- Measure the effectiveness of your sales and customer facing teams.
- Identify the gap between best practice and your current performance.
- Increase the return on investment.
- Make your training budget go further.
- Generate a focused plan for improvement.
- Discover potential financial improvements.
What is the approach?
The online assessment process takes approximately six weeks from the scoping meeting in Step 1 to the powerful reporting and recommendation meeting in Step 5.
- Review the current competences and skills
- Self Assessment
- The manager completes an assessment for each team member
- The validation meeting
- Analysis, report, results and focused plan for enhancement and business improvement
Find out more
- Visit: www.salesevaluator.net.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an online demo.
- Call: +44 (0) 330 9000 800 to discuss assessing your current performance.
Sales training and sales leadership training
Ensure your sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell successfully