Develop your people through the levy with Mercuri’s Apprenticeship programmes. Our Apprenticeship programmes are designed to inspire your professionals to achieve career excellence.
Apprenticeships are training programmes that combine real work with learning and qualifications. Apprenticeships now exist for sales, leadership, team leader, project management and customer service roles.
What does levy funded upskilling with Mercuri look like?
- Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager
Together we’ll bring out the best in your ApprenticesBarry Hilton
What will levy funded development feel like?
Your learners can train alongside business people from other organizations or, as part of sessions specific to your company. Their learning pathway is a rich mix of classroom, digital, self-study, coaching and assignments. The engagement levels are high and geared toward leading-edge learning theory.
What accredited programmes can we access with levy funding?
A range of Apprenticeship Standards: They include the Level 4 Sales Apprenticeships, Level 3 Team Leader, Customer Service and Retail. Email or talk to us on 0330 9000 800 about your business requirements.
The Apprenticeship Levy
The Apprenticeship programme means that employers are contributing 0.5% of payroll over £3 million into a levy pot. This can only be spent on training and development.
- Click the government link for details about the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Talk to us about Apprenticeships, call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
Why is Mercuri the right partner for us?
As a member of the Register of Approved Training Providers, we are perfectly placed to be entrusted with the responsibility of developing your people. Our experience will ensure your learners receive consistent, world class, industry recognised development. With over 50 years nurturing the capability of business and sales leaders, we know how to bring out the best in people.
Find us in the Apprenticeships 4 England directory
- Evaluate your current situation to ensure levy funding is optimized in relation to your requirements.
- Partner with you to design and tailor a sustainable journey for both the learner and your organization.
- Deliver a world class learning experience and support your people towards their qualifications.
- Why Levy Funded Sales Development?
- General Qualification Approved For UK Sales People
- Our Policies and Procedures
- Listen to our Apprenticeship webinar with Dan Hodgetts.
- Read Barry Hilton’s article on “Recognising the opportunity – the Apprenticeship Levy and Sales Apprenticeships”