Develop your people through the levy with Mercuri’s Apprenticeship programmes, ideal for remote learning. Our Apprenticeship programmes are designed to inspire your professionals to achieve career excellence.
- Sales Apprenticeship Level 4
- Team Leader CMI Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3
- Operations / Departmental Manager CMI Apprenticeship Level 5
- Recruitment Support
Apprenticeships are training programmes that combine real work with learning and qualifications. As a national learning provider we work with our clients and learners across the country delivering blended learning programmes. The Apprenticeship programme means that employers are contributing 0.5% of payroll over £3 million into a levy pot. This can only be spent on training and development. Apprenticeship programmes are the ideal way to develop your new recruits and existing staff. Listen to some of our apprentices talk about what they’ve learnt
Together we’ll bring out the best in your ApprenticesBarry Hilton, MD, Mercuri UK Ltd
What will levy funded development feel like?
The learning pathway is a rich mix of digital, self-study, coaching, classroom, assignments and virtual learning. Your learners can train at home as well as alongside business people from other organizations or, as part of sessions specific to your company. The engagement levels are high and geared toward leading-edge learning theory.
“We started talking to Mercuri about the delivery of the Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship early in 2019. From the outset we have been impressed with their professionalism.Anne Ashworth, Pearson
Why is Mercuri the right partner for us?
As a member of the Register of Approved Training Providers, we are perfectly placed to be entrusted with the responsibility of developing your sales and commercially focused teams. Our award winning sales training will ensure your learners receive consistent, world class, industry recognised development. The flexible and modular approach of our Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship also means that you will be able to see demonstrable activity change within 8 weeks. With 60 years nurturing the capability of business and sales leaders, we know how to bring out the best in people from sales professionals to customer service teams and managers.
Find us in the Apprenticeships 4 England directory
- Evaluate your current situation to ensure levy funding is optimized in relation to your requirements.
- Partner with you to design and tailor a sustainable journey for both the learner and your organization.
- Deliver a world class learning experience and support your people towards their qualifications.
- Find out about the recent payment incentives for businesses hiring Apprentices
- New boost for Non-levy paying Employers
- Click the government link for details about the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Check out our Apprenticeship Glossary
- Why Levy Funded Sales Development?
- Read Barry Hilton’s article on “Recognising the opportunity – the Apprenticeship Levy and Sales Apprenticeships“
- Working with subcontractors in Apprenticeships.