Sales Management Process Efficiency
Measuring and improving sales management efficiency is good business sense because it enables you to:
- Benchmark how effective your sales team and sales managers are, this helps you focus your sales training.
- Have clear insight into where good sales practice exists.
- Prioritise sales management development more precisely.
- Understand what quality of sales management exists and how it should improve through a structured sales training process.
Sales Consultancy to improve processes
- Analyse the current efficiency levels of your sales management team and provide an accurate measurement against pre-researched world class benchmarks.
- Explore how likely it is that your sales managers will achieve future sales targets. Provide a direct correlation between their existing sales management efficiency ‘score’ and how this relates to sales result actualisation.
- Highlight where exposures exist in current sales management efficiency. What is required and in what order of priority, to strengthen overall sales management effectiveness.
- Identify the specific sales management behaviours required in order to increase sales result predictability.
- A clear, proven, robust Sales Management Process that will ensure a common, measurable approach to sales result fulfillment.
To find out more about how Mercuri can help you please call us on: +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email email@example.com.
Sales Evaluator – Evaluating competence
Pipe dreams – Are your forecasts wishful thinking?