Sales Management Process Efficiency
Why measuring and improving sales management efficiency is good business sense:
- It allows you to benchmark how effective your sales managers actually are
- It provides clear insights into where good practice exists
- It enables you to prioritise sales management development more precisely
- It ensures you know what quality of sales management exists and how it should improve
How Mercuri can help
- We can analyse the current efficiency levels of your sales management team and provide an accurate measurement against pre-researched world class benchmarks.
- We will tell you how likely it is that your sales managers will achieve future sales targets and provide a direct correlation between their existing sales management efficiency ‘score’ and how this relates to sales result actualisation.
- We will highlight where exposures exist in current sales management efficiency, what is required and in what order of priority, to strengthen overall sales management effectiveness.
- We can help you identify the specific sales management behaviours required in order to increase sales result predictability.
- We can provide a clear, proven, robust Sales Management Process that will ensure a common, measurable approach to sales result fulfillment.
To find out more about how Mercuri can help you please call us on: +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email email@example.com.
Sales Evaluator – Evaluating competence
Pipe dreams – Are your forecasts wishful thinking?