Sales Evaluator - Evaluating competence
Mercuri's Sales Evaluator is the online competence assessment tool. It is the starting point for sales and business improvement.
Do you know?
- The current capability of your sales and customer facing teams?
- What training and development each individual needs to improve?
- Who in your team requires priority development?
- What competences are critical to business performance?
- What you don't know?
If you don't know the answer to these questions Contact Mercuri to arrange a demo of Sales Evaluator and discover how you can start your sales and business transformation.
Why assess competence?
Competence can be described as a combination of skills, knowledge and atitude.
- Skills: Those abilities which allow you to be effective in carrying out tasks.
- Knowledge: The understanding needed to be effective.
- Atitude: The underlying values that make it possible to do the job.
Mercuri's Sales Evaluator online competence assessment tool enables you to measure the effectiveness of your team's skills, knowledge and attitude and ensures these competences are aligned with your business and sales strategy. The reports generated from the evaluation process give compelling insight into gaps in competitive strengths and priorities for development.
This will enable you to:
- Focus your development in the areas that will make the biggest impact
- Create a perfect profile for your team.
- Measure the effectiveness of your sales and customer facing teams.
- Identify the gap between best practice and your current performance.
- Increase the return on investment.
- Make your training budget go further.
- Generate a focused plan for improvement.
- Discover potential financial improvements.
What is the approach?
Mercuri's online assessment process takes approximately six weeks from the scoping meeting in Step 1 to the powerful reporting and recommendation meeting in Step 5.
- Step 1 - Review the current competences and skills
- Step 2 - Self Assessment
- Step 3 - The manager completes an assessment for each team member
- Step 4 - The validation meeting
- Step 5 - Analysis, report, results and focused plan for enhancement and business improvement