Sales Leadership Planning
Mercuri's two day Sales Leadership Planning course is for Sales Directors and Sales Managers who have direct responsibility for leading and managing a sales team.
The Key Outputs:
- A highly effective business planning process
- A comprehensive sales activity management methodology
- A clearly defined pipeline management process
- Tools for measuring and monitoring performance
Setting the objectives for the participants.
- The Factors that Influence Sales Performance
Defining the key factors that drive sales results and influence personal performance.
- The Sales Planning Process
How to create a sales plan that captures the key factors of performance and defines how results can be achieved.
- The Sales Platform Concept
- How to enable sales people and managers to balance short, medium and long term activity.
Managing the Pipeline
- How to create and use sales tools that measure and manage pipeline opportunities in order to improve conversion rates.
Implementing the Sales Plan
- How to gain acceptance and commitment to the sales plan. How to monitor and measure progress.
Personal Action Planning
- How to implement the key learning points.