About the course
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our clients and employees is at the forefront of everything we do. When face to face training is not possible, there is a very effective alternative – Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) offering a stimulating skills development experience with instructor and participants in separate locations.
Virtual training eliminates close contact with others, travel and accommodation costs and minimises business disruption though shorter sessions spread out over a longer period. This programme is run over three weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions, supported by a half hour onboarding session and an online learning path with eLearning modules and assignments.
What will I learn?
The main topics covered during the sales planning virtual course include:
- How sales results are achieved and improved
- The Sales Platform activity planning tool
- Managing existing customer relationships
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Finding new sales opportunities
- Planning for sales success
What are the benefits of attending Mercuri’s Sales Planning course?
The key outputs from this sales training course include:
- Comprehensive sales tool box for driving selling activity
- Highly effective dashboard for managing selling activity
- Framework for planning and achieving sales growth
This programme is run over three weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions, supported by a half hour onboarding session and an online learning path with eLearning modules and assignments. The course dates are:
Course start 6th of July:
- 6th of July: Onboarding session, UK time: 09:30-10:00, UAE time: 12:30-13:00
- 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th of July: Virtual training sessions, UK time: 09:30-12:00,
UAE time: 12:30-15:00.
Course start 1st of October:
- 1st of October: Onboarding session, UK time: 09:30-10:00, UAE time: 12:30-13:00
- 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th of October: Virtual training sessions, UK time: 09:30-12:00, UAE time: 12:30-15:00.
Find out more
Please contact us on +44 1981 550 447 or email us to find out more or to book your learners on the next Sales Planning course.