About the course
Effective selling means putting yourself in front of enough of the right people at the right time and talking about the right thing. After attending this virtual course you will have the tools to drive selling activity.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our clients and employees is at the forefront of everything we do. When face to face training is not possible, there is a very effective alternative – Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) offering a stimulating skills development experience with instructor and participants in separate locations. Virtual training eliminates close contact with others, travel and accommodation costs and minimises business disruption though shorter sessions spread out over a longer period.
Virtual Course Delivery & Cost
This programme is run over two weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions, supported by a half hour onboarding session and an online learning path with eLearning modules and assignments. The cost of Mercuri’s Sales Planning Course is £995 + VAT
What will I learn?
The main topics covered during the sales planning virtual course include:
- How sales results are achieved and improved
- The Sales Platform activity planning tool
- Managing existing customer relationships
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Finding new sales opportunities
- Planning for sales success
What are the benefits of attending Mercuri’s Sales Planning course?
The key outputs from this virtual sales training course include:
- Comprehensive sales tool box for driving selling activity.
- Highly effective dashboard for managing selling activity.
- Framework for planning and achieving sales growth.