Adapt your leadership style to drive sales performance
Follow Mercuri's Leadership programme in four stages:
- Assessing and Reviewing - Align capability, activity and measurement to business objectives. Develop your team to help you achieve your business and sales objectives.
- Planning - Create a sales plan that captures the key factors of performance and defines how results can be achieved. Utilise the Sales Platform Concept.
- Leading in the field - Manage joint visits and adapt your role in the different situations in order to achieve the best outcome. When do you coach and when do you manage?
- Motivating the team - Recognise the difference between leadership and management. Determine the most appropriate leadership style to get the most from your team.
Upcoming management courses
It's not too late. Develop your decision making skills and find out more about the art of motivation with our Leading and Motivating Your Team open course on November 21st - November 22nd 2017. Discuss your leadership training needs: Call : +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email Mercuri
Excellent leadership breeds excellent performance
The most effective sales training projects include a large measure of sales leadership development. In order to make changes efficiently and effectively this requires high levels of sales management expertise.
Our work with sales managers includes:
- Motivation and team building
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of performance
- Managing sales activity
- Powerful sales performance
- Managing sales performance
- Sales coaching and development of individuals and teams
- Sales Management Process Efficiency improvements
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Our sales consultants will help you to improve the skills, methods and effectiveness of your sales managers through a combination of:
- Analysis to determine the current situation
- Consulting to identify where process improvements are needed
- Sales leadership training and coaching - Mercuri Academy
- Business simulations and business games - Celemi
- Sales strategy training
- Providing new methods and tools
Find out more
Contact Mercuri on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sales management requirements.