About the course
The Key Account Management masterclass takes experienced sales professionals through a process of analysis and reflection, using real life customer data to help them build a highly effective account plan for their chosen accounts.
What will I learn by attending Mercuri’s Key Account Management masterclass?
The main topics covered during the two day Key Account Management programme include:
- What does Key Account Management feel like?
- The Mercuri Key Account Management model
- Selection criteria
- Managing information and people
- Objectives and strategies
- Planning and measurement
- Personal action planning
What are the benefits of attending Mercuri’s Key Account Management masterclass?
The key outputs you will gain from this two day masterclass include:
- A comprehensive toolbox for driving efficient selling activity
- A clearly defined process for creating stronger and more profitable relationships that are secured from competitor activity
- An established set of methods and activities that will increase the wallet share from key customers.
Find out more about Key Account Management
Please call +44 (0) 330 9000 800 to discover more about Mercuri’s Key Account Management masterclass.
Read more about best practice Key Account Management