About the course
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our clients and employees is at the forefront of everything we do. When face to face training is not possible, there is a very effective alternative – Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) offering a stimulating skills development experience with instructor and participants in separate locations.
Vitrual training eliminates close contact with others, travel and accommodation costs and minimises business disruption though shorter sessions spread out over a longer period. This programme is run over three weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions, supported by a half hour onboarding session and an online learning path with eLearning modules and assignments.
Key Account Management
The Key Account Management masterclass takes experienced sales professionals through a process of analysis and reflection, using real life customer data to help them build a highly effective account plan for their chosen accounts.
What will I learn?
The main topics covered during the two Key Account Management virtual programme include:
- What does Key Account Management feel like?
- The Mercuri Key Account Management model
- Selection criteria
- Managing information and people
- Objectives and strategies
- Planning and measurement
- Personal action planning
What are the benefits of attending Mercuri’s Key Account Management masterclass?
The key outputs you will gain from this virtual masterclass include:
- A comprehensive toolbox for driving efficient selling activity
- A clearly defined process for creating stronger and more profitable relationships that are secured from competitor activity
- An established set of methods and activities that will increase the wallet share from key customers.
This programme is run over three weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions, supported by a half hour onboarding session and an online learning path with eLearning modules and assignments. The course dates are:
- 19th of October: Onboarding session, UK time: 09:30-10:00, UAE time: 12:30-13:00
- 20th, 22nd of October & 3rd, 5th of November: Virtual training sessions, UK time: 09:30-12:00, UAE time: 12:30-15:00.
Find out more about Key Account Management
Please call + 44 1981 550 447 to discover more about Mercuri’s Key Account Management masterclass.
Read more about best practice Key Account Management