Winning new customers
Winning new customers and understanding the new buying behaviours
Why ensuring a steady flow of new customers is good business sense:
- Your customer base grows to support your overall sales growth objectives.
- Reduces your reliance on achieving sales targets through the existing customer base.
- Enables you to outmanoeuver competitor sales activity.
How Mercuri can help
- Help you define your new customer ‘selection criteria’ to ensure that overall new customer sales activity is focused on developing a customer base appropriate for your planned market strategy.
- Provide robust sales activity management tools to ensure that the quantity of directed sales activity will secure the sales result for each sales quarter and for the financial year overall
- Map and improve your new customer acquisition process to ensure a common, measurable sales approach is adopted which will increase the quantity of sales converted in the sales pipeline.
- Uplift the ability of your salesforce to implement best practice new customer acquisition sales approaches from the telephone appointment making stage through to gaining contractual commitment.
- Ensure your sales force behaviours provide a key differentiator in the experience of the customer and hence outmanoeuver competitor sales force activity.
To find out more about how Mercuri can help you please call us on: +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"They are simple and effective techniques and processes that allow the sales person or role to adapt these as necessary." Worldpay