27th – 28th November, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, West Midlands
The National Sales Conference (NSC19) is universally regarded as the UK’s leading sales event, designed for the development of the sales professional. We will be within the APS pavilion, discussing:
- Global Sales Excellence programmes
- Sales Apprenticeships
- Digital learning and development solutions for Sales Leaders and Sales Professionals
This year the conference #NSC19 is a CPD ( Continuing professional development) Accredited Programme. If you are looking to enhance your sales team’s performance and results this is a must attend event.
Agenda and Speakers
The Agenda for the two day sales event, hosted by Penny Haslam, will include:
- The Future Sales Manager: The impact on you and your customers with Cathy Ward, Global Chief Operating Officer, SAP
- ‘Getting the Competitive Edge’ with Anna Hemmings MBE: Six time world champion, two time Olympian and now a leading business performance coach
- Inter-Generational Expert on Harmony & Inclusivity in the Workplace, Henry Rose Lee: Leading Expert on Gen Alpha or Gen Z / Millennials / Gen X / Baby Boomers in the Workplace
- Courageous Conversations in Sales with Janet Taras
- What Beekeeping Taught Me About Digital Leadership with Warren Knight
Keeping Industry Sales Strong
The KISS Initiative: The United Kingdom’s Manufacturing, Technology & Automotive industry is continuing to reel from blows struck by market forces. As well as foreign investors who are looking to relocate their operations out of the country, leaving many skilled workers with a bleak future. The National Sales Conference launched ‘KISS’ to provide sales leaders within UK manufacturing, technology & automotive the opportunity to enhance skills and network with potential employers who want to tap in to those transferable sales skills.