The UK pharmaceutical sector is navigating a profound transformation with revenue fluctuating widely. As markets shift rapidly, companies are challenged to adapt their commercial models for competitive advantage. This combined with the uncertainty caused by the UK’s exit from the European Union and the associated regulatory issues this potentially brings means it is more important than ever before that companies drive sales excellence.
We work across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors with companies such as Novartis, Nova Nordisc, BioMérieux Group and Boehringer. As well as Sales Training solutions we build customised, practical sales and sales management solutions.
Our sales strategy implementation programmes can incorporate:
- Competence evaluation and psychometric testing for your sales and customer facing teams
- Strategic Key Account Management development – KAM whitepaper
- Talent development programmes incorporating sales training
- Digital learning
Maximising Sales in a Changing Healthcare Market
Healthcare procurement procedure, both public and private, is becoming an increasingly complex process. This in turn makes the sales environment equally complex. Interactions between the healthcare providers, the insurers, the state and other stakeholders have added complexity but also opportunity for those ready to explore it.
An understanding of these challenges is critical in developing a highly successful sales team, so how can our Sales Consultants help you to maximise this opportunity?
We can customise a sales training solution to:
- Improve the efficiency of the sales process.
- Improve the effectiveness of sales management support.
- Deliver the knowledge skills and methods to enhance the power of your Key Account Management and Sales Teams with Sales Training and the new Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship.
Our sales consultancy team will work with your sales teams and account managers to:
- Maximise the impact of face to face selling time
- Enhance their credibility with key stakeholders
- Project manage effective sales campaigns in this sector
We have developed the expertise and methods to help improve your sales results. Working with global leading oganziations has provided us with a unique insight into efficiencies and competitive advantage needed in this marketplace.
We have helped 16 of the 20 leading pharmaceutical organizations in the world to improve their sales performance through customised sales training solutions.
“We have chosen Mercuri International for their very pragmatic and efficient training programmes. Their ability to deliver the content in the 39 countries where we are present and to adapt the contents to the local culture when needed. Finally, the excellent support and coordination made by their International Project Leader.” bioMérieux Group
Growing your customer’s business
Hear what our customers say
20 ways to get the most out of relationships with your top customers