Changing conversations about Mental Health. We invite you to join a wellbeing webinar on June 10th with Mike Thompson from Gen Healthy Minds.
Develop Resilience – Creating a culture where people thrive
During the 30 minute session on June 10th Mike will explore how employers can develop an effective wellbeing framework for apprentices, graduates and staff in their early career. Mike will look at how one company has taken steps to look after and develop the mental health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
There will be practical advice on:
- The steps you can take to support positive mental health and wellbeing.
- How you can create an organizational culture where people thrive.
This Association of Professional Sales hosted webinar will look at what success looks like and how to measure it. Mike will also examine and de-mystify some of the key topics around mental health including how to develop resilience, make stress a friend and the links between physical wellbeing and mental health.
3 Key takeaways
- How to develop a strategic wellbeing framework for early careers.
- Understanding of the key drivers of good mental health.
- Practical advice on how to develop resilience and good mental health amongst your early career workforce.