- Your sales strategy is clearly defined.
- You use a blended approach when developing the sales competence of your sales staff (i.e. e-learning or virtual learning combined with classroom training).
- The image of sales inside your company is excellent.
- Your CRM tool is integral to the company, populated with relevant information and regularly updated by the sales teams.
- Your corporate structure fully supports cross functional approaches which are initiated by sales (e.g. matrix structures).
- ……Watch this space for the rest of the 10 most important drivers for Sales Excellence.
Receive the whitepaper on the Mercuri Global Sales Excellence Survey
Sales Evaluator – Evaluating competence