We are working with up and coming telecomms innovator Red Sky Telecom Ltd. If you are looking to kick start your career in sales with a leading edge, customer focused organization a sales apprenticeship with Red Sky could be perfect for you. Based in Gateshead and reporting to the Managing Director you will plan and carry out sales activities to maintain and develop sales activity in accordance with agreed business plans. Red Sky’s portfolio includes Telecommunication, Vehicle Tracking, Connectivity, Electric Vehicle charge points locations and Utilities product range.
Sales Executive Apprenticeship at Red Sky
- Working hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- GCSE in English and Maths C/4 or above
- Location: Building 7, Queens Park, Queensway North, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0QD. The closest metro station is Gateshead, there is also a bus stop near the office.
- Achieve KPI’s agreed with line manager and report progress on weekly/monthly basis as required and agreed.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and or Pipedrive.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g.,product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings with assistance of a senior consultant from Red Sky and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail, door knocking, and email) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for marketing to customer accounts by main market sector and Red Sky’s products.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Formulation of strategy to achieve KPI’s agreed with line manager 24. Distribution channel analysis and development and support 25. Sales organisation planning and development.
- Business planning and time management, including diary management
- People-management, recruitment, motivation, training and development staffing responsibilities where required.