Please note these vacancies are now closed
Offering a choice of two different Sales Apprenticeship roles, The CPD Accreditation Group are looking for motivated and ambitious Sales Apprentices. The vacancies are based in Rothwell, Northamptonshire; the apprentices will be fully supported by the CPD family and the Mercuri apprenticeship team. These opportunities offer a genuinely rewarding career for those who want to learn how to achieve sales success and career development.
As an Apprentice Sales Account Executive you will learn how to manage relationships with existing clients and be a direct point of contact for CPD clients.
The self-starting Apprentice New Business Sales Executives will help The CPD Group promote their range of services within the continuing professional development field.
Apprentice Sales Account Executives
As an apprentice you will support the CPD team through a range of sales duties:
- Researching prospects, leads & new sales opportunities
- Learning new product/services features & benefits and promoting these
- Liasing with our Support Team to resolve customer issues and provide professional after-sales support
- Building strong client relationships
- Preparing/presenting reports (after full training and when confident)
- Working with our Sales Team on ‘handover’ of new clients
Apprentice New Business Sales Executives
Get a real insight into the exciting world of new business acquisition and learn how to:
- Carry out market research to identify new selling possibilities & evaluate customer needs.
- Locate new business opportunities, using outbound telephone sales, business networking and social media platforms (once trained and confident).
- Liaise with clients & colleagues to set up product/service information meetings.
- Gather feedback from new & existing customers, share with our team, so we can always improve.