How to adapt your leadership style to drive sales performance
Follow Mercuri’s sales leadership programme in four stages:
- Assessing and Reviewing – Align sales capability, sales activity and measurement to business objectives. Develop your sales team with the right sales training to achieve your business and sales objectives.
- Leadership Planning – Create a sales plan that captures the key factors of performance and defines how results can be achieved. Utilise the Sales Platform Concept.
- Coaching Sales Excellence – Manage joint sales visits and adapt your role in the different situations in order to achieve the best outcome. When do you coach your sales team and when do you manage?
- Motivating the team – Recognise the difference between leadership and management. Determine the most appropriate leadership style to get the most from your team.
Upcoming management courses
Alternatively talk to us about how developing your new and existing sales teams through a Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship can make a massive impact on your organization.
Excellent leadership breeds excellent performance
The most effective sales training projects include a large measure of sales leadership development. In order to make changes efficiently and effectively this requires high levels of sales management expertise.
Our work with sales managers and leaders incorporates:
- Motivation and team building
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of performance
- Managing sales activity and sales performance
- Sales coaching and development of individuals and teams
- Sales Management Process Efficiency improvements
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Our sales consultants will help you to improve the skills, methods and effectiveness of your sales managers through a combination of:
- Analysis to determine the current situation
- Sales Consulting to identify where process improvements are needed
- Sales training and sales leadership training and coaching – Mercuri Academy
- Business simulations and business games – Celemi
Find out more
Discuss your sales management requirements with us!
In-house Sales Training and Leadership Training