Listen to the Sales Apprenticeship webinar with our Apprenticeship Consultant Dan Hodgetts. Dan shares information about the apprenticeship levy and the Level 4 Sales Executive standard as well as detailing the Mercuri Apprenticeship model and the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours that bring full competence. Questions from the Q&A session include: “Would you recommend this apprenticeship standard to experienced sales people or is it too junior?”
To find out Dan’s answer to this and other questions about the new Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship please click the link below to listen to the recording:
Did you know that only 8% of the £1.8 billion paid into the apprenticeship levy has been used for professional development?
If you are one of the organisations which contributed 92% of untouched funds or, are interested in understanding how to maximise your Levy contribution or want to enrol your sales team on the exciting new Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship programme – then listen to this webinar during which Dan Hodgetts, Apprenticeship Consultant for Mercuri International:
- Gives an overview of Mercuri’s SALES+ Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship pathway
- Explains how Mercuri can help optimize your organisation’s Levy options
The countdown is on…Use it or lose it
We are fast approaching the 24-month time-frame by which Apprenticeship Levy paying organisations will be required to start paying back their contributions. ‘While attitudes are clearly improving, a significant number (40%) of business leaders still regard the apprenticeship levy as little more than a tax. And as levy-paying organisations have only withdrawn eight per cent of the £1.8 billion paid into the apprenticeship levy so far, there are clearly still a number of barriers to overcome’.
It is not all doom and gloom however and with new Apprenticeship programmes being released every month there currently is, more than ever, increased opportunity between now and April 2019 to maximise use of your hard-earned Levy fund.
Experience tells us that organisations which commit to professional sales development:
- Significantly enhance the probability of year on year result improvement.
- See improvement in forecast accuracy and pipeline conversion.
- Increase individual sales productivity by on average, two more customer meetings each week.
- Increase average order value by up to 34% over the following six month period.
- Reduce sales force attrition significantly.