Key Account Management
This programme is for experienced sales people who have, or will soon have, responsibility for managing strategic relationships with key customers.
The Key Outputs:
- A comprehensive toolbox for driving efficient selling activity.
- A clearly defined process for creating stronger and more profitable relationships that are secured from competitor activity.
- A defined set of methods and activities that will increase the wallet share from key customers.
The Agenda (3 Days)
Introduction and Objectives
- Setting the objectives for the participants.
What does KAM feel like?
- This examines the emotional aspect of dealing with key customers and how each treats the other.
The Mercuri Key Account Model
- This model brings together all of the essential elements of KAM, both at a strategic level and operational level.
- How to define your key accounts. The criteria that determines those that need specific attention.
Managing Information and People
- This section examines the critical information needed to effectively manage your way around the decision making process.
Objectives and Strategies
- How to ensure your activities are aligned to a clear goal that will deliver what you need from your key customers.
- How to build the right key account team.
- The impact of their demands on your offer.
Planning and Measurement
- How to build and monitor the key account plan.
Personal Action Planning
How to implement the key learning points.