The Mercuri Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship
Mercuri’s SALES+ Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship programme has been created by sales experts to ensure your sales professionals have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell successfully and consistently. Funded by your Apprenticeship Levy contribution, it is ideal for both experienced and newly appointed sales staff. On completion of their 18 month learning journey your sales apprentices will have the confidence and competence to demonstrate sales mastery.
Your SALES+ Apprenticeship journey starts here
Over 18 months this Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship programme will enable those who are responsible for winning, growing and retaining customers to work efficiently and effectively through the whole sales cycle from qualifying opportunities all the way to getting an order, cross-selling and securing repeat business.
The SALES+ Apprenticeship Programme
Starting with on-boarding your apprentices will complete 17 modules, a combination of business critical and sales competences:
- Customer engagement
- Understanding your organization, products, services and sector
- Customer and market understanding (Part one)
- Sales planning and preparation
- Customer and market understanding (Part two)
- Time management and personal organization
- Self motivation and resilience
- Understanding customer needs
- Presenting solutions
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Negotiating, handling objections and price
- Negotiating and closing the sale
- Proactivity & relationship building (Part one)
- Collaboration and team working
- Proactivity & relationship building (Part two)
- Ethics, integrity and self discipline
- Continuous Professional development
How we do it
The SALES+ Apprenticeship programme is delivered through a combination of integrated, multi-format learning methods – from digital learning experiences to personalized training with certified instructors.
- Improved ability to attract and retain staff.
- Increased individual sales effectiveness.
- Drive overall sales team efficiency.
- Increased confidence in customer interactions.
- Enhanced capability to deliver improved sales results.
- 60 years track record of improving sales performance globally.
- Access award winning commercial sales training via your Apprenticeship levy fund.
- Delivery by experienced Mercuri sales professionals.
- Sales expertise to align the Apprenticeship to your business requirements.
- Recognized Mercuri sales concepts, methods and tools embedded within the Apprenticeship.
- Proven diagnostic tools: Assess and identify specific development needs.
- Quantify performance improvement.