Professional Selling Skills
Mercuri's Professional Selling Skills training programme is for sales people and people who have a sales element to their role and need a comprehensive understanding of the principles of professional selling.
The Key Outputs:
- A comprehensive framework for planning and achieving sales success.
- A highly effective and clearly defined methodology for dealing with customers.
- A solid foundation on which to develop your sales career.
The Agenda (2 Days)
Introduction and Objectives
- Setting the objectives for the participants.
The Role of the Salesperson
- Examining the different aspects of the role and how they impact on the sales result.
Understanding the Sales Process
- Defining the key steps of the sales process.
Understanding the Buying Process
- Understanding what makes people buy and why.
Preparation and Planning
- How to use sales tools to structure the sales call.
- How to apply questioning and listening skills to uncover customers requirements.
Presenting the Solution
- How to present your offer convincingly.
- How to deal with the customers objections.
Closing the Deal
- How to achieve the best result.
Personal Action Planning
- How to implement the key learning points