Personnel Attitude Assessments - MI-PARE01.12.2015
MEASURE, ANALYSE & PRIORITISE PERSONNEL ATTITUDE
A powerful tool for competitive advantage
The Mercuri International MI-PARE™
The Benefits of measuring employee loyalty
- Creating a comprehensive overview of how the employees perceive the company’s work environment, management, colleagues and the company as a whole
- Revealing opportunities for creating further progress
- Ensuring one-way development by giving the organisation a single starting point
- Creating opportunities for a well-founded, preventative and systematic development of the company’s human resources, including the management
How does it work?
- The MI-PARE is based around four Key Areas: Work Situation, Manager, Department & Company. These are tailored to suit your organisations specific needs in the initial workshop. In addition to these there are Image questions, open questions and multi choice questions to gain invaluable data to move your organisation forward.
- Each participant will receive an on-line survey which will be anonymous and take 20 minutes to complete
- A full report is produced comparing departments, products, countries, the options are flexible to suite how you want to look at the attitudes and performance in your organisation. This will also include full recommendations of how the future should look.
MI-PARE will not only show you how the employees feel and think about themselves and the organisation. MI-PARE will also show you what is important and the strength of those feelings. You will be able to see at a glance the areas that are important and are performing poorly, area’s where incremental changes will make massive positive impacts. Also ensures that the areas that are important and you are great at remains focused. You will be able to pinpoint specific areas within your business that you will be able to make the biggest impacts. This will improved performance, trust and loyalty which inevitably will lead to customer satisfaction
To learn more about where our expertise can add value to your business please contact us on.
Tel: +44 (0) 330 9000 800