Join us at the National Sales Conference 201613.09.2016
Mercuri International (UK) Ltd is excited to be exhibiting at the National Sales Conference 2016. We will be launching Sales Evaluator, our new online competence assessment and benchmarking tool. It is the starting point for sales and business improvement.
The conference, designed specifically for the development of senior sales professionals will be taking place on Thursday 6th October 2016 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Speakers at the event include Graham Davis from Royal Mail discussing how demonstrable sales leadership combined with effective training and culture change can transform sales performance. Lord Digby will talk about the importance of sales and marketing to businesses and, ultimately, the British economy.
Why Sales Evaluator
Sales Evaluator will help Sales Leaders and Learning & Development Managers answer the following questions:
- How well is my sales team performing?
- What’s the difference between the best performing and the least successful?
- How well equipped is my sales team to be able to cope with the challenge of increased prices?
- How can I demonstrate that my sales team has the capability to sell?
- How can I be certain that my sales force needs the training you are planning?
- What process do I go through to create that certainty?
- How can I find out why my best people are successful?