Leading & Motivating the Team
This module is for senior managers or line managers who have to achieve their objectives through their team members.
The Key Outputs:
- A comprehensive template for managing the motivation of individuals.
- A series of self assessment outputs to better understand personal behaviour.
- A personal guide for adapting leadership style.
- A detailed process for effective decision making.
The Agenda (2 Days)
Introduction and Objectives
- Setting the objectives for the participants.
Leadership or Management?
- Recognising the difference between the two and understanding how to get the right balance.
- How to determine the most appropriate leadership style to get the most from your team. Using a self analysis to identify how to adapt your preferred style.
- How to analyse an individuals attitude to work and determine the key factors that influence motivation. How to use practical steps to influence motivation and attitude.
- How to recognise and overcome the key factors that prevent the implementation of positive change.
- Using self analysis to determine your preferred style of decision making. How to improve the quality of decision making.
Personal Action Planning
- How to implement the key learning points.