Is Social Selling just a fad?
Social Selling is NOT a fad. Nor is it simply ‘Selling’ on ‘Social Media’. Watch our new video to find out more:
Social Selling is when salespeople leverage their social media network to align and interact directly with their customers and prospects.
Salespeople listen carefully, share valuable insights and thoughtful content to showcase their expertise and digitally answer questions to stay close until the prospect is ready to buy.
Our fast paced interactive one day workshop will equip your delegates with the knowledge and skills they need to become a competent social seller and be able to leverage social media to increase their sales performance.
Our Social Selling topics are:
- What is Social Selling?
- Changes in Buyer Behaviour
- The 4 Ss of Social Selling:
- Showcase your expertise
- Search out key people
- Share engaging insights
- Sustain the relationship
- Your Personal Plan of Action to increase your results
What’s in it for you?
- Salespeople who use Social Selling have 51% more meetings with higher chance of success.
- 68% of sales professionals believe that the selling process is changing faster than their organizations are adapting to it.
- Business to Business (B2B) buyers are 5x more likely to engage with sales people if they provide insights about their business vs, they reach out cold.
- 59% of B2B buyers think less of the sales professional when they reach out cold.
- You are almost 5x more likely to schedule a first meeting if you have a personal LinkedIn connection.