Where's your business heading in 2018?17.01.2018
Join us at the Institute of Directors Open House 2018 for three days of inspiring speakers, seminars and workshops on how British business can keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
On Tuesday, 13th March, Businesswoman of the Year Karren Brady, CBE will headline three exciting days of exclusive content, covering keynotes, panels and workshops. There are ample opportunities to network, plus flexible and transferable ticket options.
Implementing sales excellence - Tuesday 13th March, 08:30
Join Mercuri's Darin Enefer at the IOD Open House to hear about:
- Why some companies excel in business improvement?
- What drives their success regardless of sector, size or economic conditions?
By attending this event, Darin will share with you:
- Insight from a recent global survey which asked 926 respondents from 20 countries about their business performance and sales improvement initiatives.
- What enables the top performing companies to maintain their sales growth?
- What 10 things contribute to sales excellence in today’s ultra-competitive landscape?
Find out more
The three day Open House event is located at the beautiful historic home of the IoD at 116 Pall Mall, right in the heart of the London.
Contact: +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email us to find out more about this informative Sales Excellence talk. Visit the IOD's website www.iodopenhouse.com.