What does it take to undertake the Sales+ learner journey?
The Sales+ Level 4 Apprenticeship journey will last between 15 – 18 months from first induction during on-boarding to completion.
1. Customer Engagement
Develop a structure and compelling techniques for managing the vital first five minutes in relationship building with a new customer.
2. Understanding your organization, products, services and sector
Understand how businesses operate which provides the insight necessary to make a professional sales approach to customers and prospects.
3. Customer and market understanding phase one
How to approach market segments with a tailored offer which presents the strongest argumentation for you products and services.
4. Sales planning and preparation
Have the ability to choose the best opportunities. Following those to completion in the most effective way with the most convincing offer.
5. Customer and market understanding phase two
Maximizing the impact of market intel to enhance your digital marketing activities and gain more leads.
6. Time management and personal organization
How to make optimum use of available sales time through clear decision making and focus on the activities which will lead to orders.
7. Self motivation and resilience
An in depth understanding of personal motivating factors and how to maintain focus and positivity through the highs and lows of professional selling.
8. Understanding customer needs
The core skills around questioning. Listening and summarizing necessary to conduct engaging customer fact finding meetings.
9. Presenting solutions
The behaviours and techniques which will guarantee professional, compelling and confident sales pitches and presentations.
10. Commercial and financial understanding
The confidence and ability to understand the key financial drivers from both customer and seller perspectives including; top line revenue, margins, profit, discounting and sales costs.
11. Negotiating and handling objections
How to empathetically and professional reduce and eliminate customer concerns and resistance in order to complete the sales process and win business.
12. Negotiating and closing the sale
How to prepare for, structure and execute a professional business negotiation by maximizing the strength of your offer and meeting the other party’s needs.
13. Pro-activity and relationship building phase one
How to develop business relationships, understand decision making processes and engage with stakeholders to strengthen sustainable sales relationships.
14. Collaboration and team working
Working style and preference in a team selling situation. Identifying own strengths and those of colleagues in order to achieve the best customer experience and outcomes.
15. Pro-activity and relationship building phase two
Anticipate changing customer needs and predict product lifecycle, keeping new products in the customer’s field of view
16. Ethics, integrity and self-discipline
An understanding of the code of professionalism and personal behaviour required to sustain an ling term successful career in sales.
17. Continuous Professional Development
Recognising areas to improve personal sales capability and access support to achieve sustainable improvement in performance and confidence.
Your END POINT ASSESSMENT will include:
- Work based project
- Presentation including a sales pitch
- Professional discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence
- Grading decision
Find out more about Sales Apprenticeships
Call 0330 9000 800 and talk to our Apprenticeship Consultants and find out more about the Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship learner journey:
- Starting dates and location
- Entry requirements
- Tutor support and additional workplace support throughout
- 20% off the job