Mercuri is now included on the ‘Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP)’. We can now deliver a range of levy funded training through both Business Administration and Sales & Marketing routes.
Companies across England will be able to use their levy funds to pay for amongst other things; sales, sales leadership, customer service, general leadership and management development programmes and consult Mercuri on the optimum route to maximize available levy contributions.
By implementing a successful apprenticeship programme you will be able to develop the skills of your workforce and drive business improvement.
A comprehensive sales leadership development programme
Although no Sales Leadership qualification exists with the Apprenticeship standards, Mercuri will blend their sales expertise with the existing leadership apprenticeship programmes to create a comprehensive sales leadership development programme. This will enable managers to lead and support their teams more effectively.
“That Mercuri can now deploy its expertise in the levy funded arena presents an exciting new opportunity. We are delighted to have gained approval to support part of the market which previously was not open to us” says Barry Hilton, Mercuri International (UK) Ltd Managing Director.
We will help our clients:
- Optimize available levy funding to support their business goals.
- Draw from the full spectrum of learning methodologies including classroom, digital, virtual, personal coaching and self to develop leaders, managers, sales and customer facing professionals of the future.
- Enable client staff to obtain recognized qualifications in line with their employers’ business goals.
Find out more
As a member of the Register of Approved Training Providers, Mercuri deliver a range of Apprenticeship Standards including:
- Leadership and Management
- Sales Executive
- Customer Service
- Retail… Plus so much more
Talk to us about optimizing your levy contributions on 0330 9000 800 or email us now to receive our Apprenticeship brochure.
Optimizing your levy funding – Sales Apprenticeships