If you could do your last sales coaching visit over again what would you do differently?
As a a sales leader do you?
- Have a comprehensive criteria for evaluating an effective sales visit?
- Know what makes a good coach?
- Know what you would do differently if you could do your last joint visit all over again?
The interactive two day Sales Leadership in the Field course at the London Heathrow Crowne Plaza will help you improve how to:
- Monitor and analyse the sales key performance indicators.
- Recognise trends that influence decisions.
- Adapt your role in the different situations in order to achieve the best outcome.
- Know when to coach and when to manage and how to make the necessary changes.
- Develop a coaching approach that suits the individuals within your team.
Find out more about our Sales Leadership masterclasses:
- Sales Leadership Planning
- Sales Leadership in the Field
- Leading and Motivating the Team
- Performance Management
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
"I was overwhelmed by the delivery. The facilitator had great passion and enthusiasm. The delegates left feeling really energized."
Kate O'Connor, Training Design Team, Virgin Holidays