We have some amazing apprenticeship vacancies, scroll down to find out about working for these fabulous, forward looking companies. As a nationwide learning provider we work with a range of organizations across England, from SME to FTSE 100s, supporting them with their apprentice vacancies. Here you will find a list of current sales, leadership and service apprenticeship vacancies.
Internal Sales Executive Apprentice at Siren Craft Brew Limited
Siren Craft Brew are looking for a driven, passionate, and ambitious Apprentice to join their young business in a fun and dynamic environment. You will need to demonstrate that you are flexible and hard-working and have an interest in progressing in Sales. This role offers great development opportunities to grow into further sales roles.
- Contacting our existing customer base taking orders and identifying upselling opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and departments such as sales support and marketing.
- Learn to produce clear reporting to the head of sales and accurate data input into relevant systems in a timely manner.
Business Admin Apprentice at Paragon Training
This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to gain professional experience in the business world! This position suits a person who is organised & pays attention to detail & a good knowledge of IT.
- Credit control – issuing invoices & chasing for payment, card payments
- Invoices – keeping a folder in order & passing for payment when due
- Updating website – add & remove products, order administration
- Sales report – updated weekly
Sales Executive Apprentice at FixFirm Limited
The successful individual will be supporting with business development, developing new opportunities, and progressing new clients and increasing sales value. You will be delivering a high level of service to clients, by processing orders and quotes. Ensuring that relationships are created and improved.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails
- Creating and following up sales opportunities, dealing with inbound leads
- Supporting the sales manager and team with developing campaigns and projects, and following these up
Sales Executive Apprentice at Coler Supply Solutions Ltd
The successful individual will be the first point of contact for customer queries & information regarding stock. Working as part of the advisory team. The role will involve building a rapport with customers, providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinating all aspects of customer service including receiving phoned and emailed orders, order processing, quotation generation and technical enquiries, outgoing sales activity
- Processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner including clarification and order entry
- As required liaising with the internal despatch team both pre and post shipment to ensure we are capable of meeting the delivery requirements of the customer
Customer Service Apprentice at Region Security Guarding Ltd
Region Security Guarding ltd are looking to employ a motivated customer service apprentice to join their in-office team. It is a great opportunity for someone to gain customer service experience while working towards a Level 3 qualification. Whether you are already in employment or entering the workplace for the first time, the apprenticeship role and qualification could be the kick-start your career needs. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be considered for full time employment within the organisation.
- Making calls to businesses on a daily basis to offer our services
- Sending emails to existing customers
- Building relationships with potential clients and arranging meetings
Commercial Apprentice at Portakabin (Hayes)
Portakabin have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Apprentice within the Hire Division team in Hayes. During the two year programme you will gain valuable experience learning on the job and develop your skills to support all aspects of business to business sales from direct sales to territory management. You’ll quickly learn what they do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills.
- Effectively communicate and interpret customer information exchanged through written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Develop a customer engagement style that effectively opens sales conversations, builds rapport, enhances customer relationships’ and adapts to different customer’s social preferences.
- Develop commercial proposals and deliver them in a presentation format in a style and technique that suits the customer.
Commercial Apprentice at Portakabin (Nottingham)
Portakabin are looking for an ambitious and self- motivated individual who is wanting to kickstart their career and earn while they learn. You will become a key part of the team from day one, working within the commercial teams in winning orders and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Develop a sound understanding of the commercial procedures and processes within Portakabin Hire Division.
- Support the development and maintenance of effective relationships with customers to assist Hire Division in achieving competitive sales targets.
- Effectively communicate and interpret customer information exchanged through written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Sales Executive Apprentice at Seated Furniture
Seated Furniture are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join their growing business, you will be fully supported to grow within your role whilst you undertake your apprenticeship; your role will include selling products, supporting clients and managing quotations. Working for this growing and fast paced company, you will be offered a thorough grounding in all aspects of the business and every aspect of the sales process. You will be fully supported to grow and expand your knowledge.
- Processing of orders via Opportunities/ Emails/ Phone Calls
- Processing detailed quotations in line with demand
- Up selling and suggestive selling of other product lines with all clients
- Keeping accurate records of Sales Support activities is paramount, ensuring the weekly KPI’s are up to date
Internal Account Manager Apprentice at Genesis Capital Leading Ltd
Responsible for initial credit checks, quotations to customers, updates to vendors and proposals to funders as part of the ongoing account management of vendor and customer accounts.
- Processing the enquiries for both renewals (in the case of key vendors) and new business (in the case of all vendors).
- Initial credit assessment and tiering against the set criteria in the case of key vendors.
- Providing quotations to customers / pricing to vendor sales based on the credit tier in the case of key vendor accounts.
- Submitting credit proposals to funders.
Apprentice Motor Vehicle Parts Advisor at Central Auto Parts
The purpose of the role will be to help maximise sales by establishing excellent relationships with existing and new customers to assist in the achievements of the branch sales and profit targets. The successful applicant will work as part of a team dealing with a variety of sectors, predominantly automotive. The range of customer enquiries is very wide and contact is both at the counter and over the phone.
- To maximise sales for the branch
- Handle parts requirements of customers through counter service and sales
- To service customers promptly and efficiently, ensuring all parts are supplied and invoiced correctly
- To work within a team and to communicate and liaise with other team members
- To attend meetings and undertake training and personal development as and when instructed
Business Development Executive Apprentice at Direct Voice and Data Ltd
Direct Voice and Data Ltd are looking to take on a Business Development Executive Apprentice to work within their team and take on day to day duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
- Contacting new customers with a strong focus on customer service as well as up-selling & cross-selling
- Proactively identifying business and sales opportunities when talking to customers and seeking additional revenue for the company
- Working towards a personal target as well as contributing to the team target
Sales Apprentice at Utility Stream
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated sales apprentice to join an expanding sales team as a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprentice. You will gain a real grounding in Business to Business direct sales in a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking environment.
- Build a pipeline of business opportunities
- Obtain relevant information from key business owners – such as recent utility bills
- Generate Leads for Business Consultants
- Obtain prices and negotiate contracts with clients (after initial training period)
- Keep accurate records in the Company CRM system
- Handle any inbound telephone queries
- Liaise closely with the Sales Administration team to ensure all contracts are managed in a robust manner
- Build and maintain your knowledge of the energy industry – including supplier products/services
Sales Apprentice at Channel-C Limited
An exciting opportunity to join the next academy as a sales apprentice and carve out a successful career within the sales sector of the IT Industry. You will be fully supported within the Telesales Team, actively promoting the company’s products and services. You will sell leading Tier 1 manufactured hardware to companies in the IT trade. Work closely with and be supported by the Management Team to generate new business. Develop new and strengthen current accounts by cold/warm calling.
- Undertaking an 18-month apprenticeship where you will undertake the Sales Level 4 Mercuri programme, full training inhouse training and support will be provided, upon successful completion of your apprenticeship you will have the option to join the company in a full-time permanent capacity
- You will be fully supported and work within the Telesales Team, actively promoting the company’s products and services
- Help customers to fulfil their daily procurement needs
- Enjoy varied daily challenges, growing and demonstrating your sales talent
Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant with Recruit in Bristol
Do you have a strong sales drive, motivation for hitting targets and exceptional communication and influencing skills? If this is you the team at Recruit have opportunities for aspiring recruitment consultants to join their busy IFA, wealth-management and Financial Technology departments in Bristol. The dynamic company will invest heavily in developing you into a first-class recruiter through one to one personal coaching and on and off the job training, including the sales apprenticeship programme with Mercuri.
Partnership Support Consultant with Pearson
As a Partnership Support Consultant with the world’s learning company, you will manage a variety of tasks as part of the sales operations team. These fall into one of four pillars Report, Maintain, Grow, Innovate: From creating weekly sales reports and multi academy trusts proposal documents to managing new account requests in the CRM and all new starters in the sales teams to developing mailshots and organizing customer facing events this role is multi faceted.
Apprentice Graduate Sales – Join the UKFX Holdings team in Stevenage
Four job vacancies available at award winning UKFX Holdings! Join the dynamic team, based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to engage and onboard corporates across the UK who require FX (Foreign eXchange) execution as a part of their treasury services. Assist in providing clients with the best possible service, keeping them abreast of market movements, industry trends and strategy. Career progression and development are at the heart of the UKFX Holdings ethos, they invest in high performers who believe in their mission.
- Engage with and onboard corporates across UK who require FX execution as a part of their treasury services
- Assist in providing clients the best possible service, keeping them abreast of market movements, industry trends and strategy
- Keep up to date with compliance issues as per our regulation and undertake training provided to you where applicable
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work with other teams internally and where applicable help to promote cross product collaboration
Commercial Administrator – UKFX Holdings, Stevenage
Due to their expansion, the team at UKFX are also recruiting for a Commercial Administrator Apprentice. The apprenticeship will provide the successful candidate with a highly transferable set of knowledge skills and behaviours and the opportunity to gain excellent work-based training within the office environment with a salary and career development opportunities.
- Managing client inbound phone calls, responding to e-mails and resolving any issues
- Delivering a high standard of business administration and customer service delivery at all times
- Managing financial related transactions to ensure smooth running
- Building client relationships for client satisfaction and retention
- Adhering to strict legal guidelines
- Monitoring for fraud, money laundering and other crime prevention activities
Sales Executive Apprentice with Procurement Leaders Ltd
Procurement Leaders Ltd is hiring a Sales Apprentice to join their team in London. Click for more details if you are interested in completing the Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship and have these qualities:
- An interest in developing a career in Events sales;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Willingness to learn and get involved;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task & effectively prioritize;
- The ability to come up with solutions and problem-solve;
- Driven individuals with a record of achievement (academic, sporting, workplace etc.)
Sales Apprentice at United Welding Supplies
United Welding Supplies has a head office in Hitchin Hertfordshire and further branches in Norwich and Peterborough. They are looking for an apprentice to join their business supplying equipment to the welding and metal work industry. If you have excellent people skills and a motivated, proactive approach this sales apprentice role could be for you.
Apprentice Account Manager at LAK Locums
We are looking for an Apprentice Account Manager (AAM) to join the LAK Locums sales team in Leeds and acquire invaluable knowledge and experience in the Medical Recruitment Industry. LAK Locums is a well-established NHS Framework provider. As part of the NHS supply chain LAK offer a first-class service by providing Medical professionals into the NHS and Private sector.
Sales Apprentice at Pump Logic
Working for this growing and fast paced company, you will be offered a thorough grounding in all aspects of the business and every aspect of the sales process. You will be full supported to grow and expand your knowledge.
- Exploring and pursuing business development opportunities including cold calling
- Assisting in maintaining the existing customer base
- Supporting the current Sales Team with back office paperwork/quoting etc.
- General office-based duties
- Pump selection and application
- Be an ambassador for the company and its values
Sales Executive Apprentice at Paragon Training
The purpose of the role is to generate sales across all platforms, whilst maintaining records on the CRM. Key responsibilities include proactively generating sales, develop client relationships, update CRM, deal with incoming enquiries, sell in a consultative style and process orders and payments.
- Proactively source and generate sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Update the CRM system
- Deal promptly and efficiently with customer queries, including telephone and email correspondence
- Promote and advise on the range to secure sales
- Process orders and payments
- Carry out all necessary administrative duties
- Maintain an up to date product knowledge in order to keep customers informed of our products and services