Making learning stick
Did you know most employees forget at least 60% of training delivered within the first 24 hours? Coaching and reinforcement apps are two distinctive ways to make sure learning sticks.
How do professionals get better at what they do? You are never done – everyone needs coaching.
Your learners can further develop their skills with the help of effective coaching skills. Coaching will also ensure that all the learning concepts, materials and methods learned are tailored appropriately to the real world of your organization.
Are you getting the balance right?
There are different ways of managing and coaching in the field:
- Development of the salesperson by observation and coaching
- Development of the salesperson by demonstration
- Joint selling
- Assistance to the salesperson who cannot handle the situation
Our artificially intelligent reinforcement app uses a range of sophisticated, tailored, multiple-choice questions delivered via email or a smart phone app. On average it sends 1 to 3 questions per day for 30 days. The clever app adapts the questions according to the responses. If after the 30 days there are any areas where your learner still needs development the reporting functionality on the app will hi-light this to their manager.
Find out more:
- Talk to us about developing the coaching skills of your sales managers, team leaders and leaders. Call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
- Email us to discover more about using apps to reinforce learning.
- Join Mercuri’s next Sales Leadership In the Field course designed for managers who have direct responsibility for leading and coaching a team.
For further information please contact Mercuri on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email email@example.com