Did you know our apprenticeship programmes are delivered through a combination of integrated multi-format learning methods and are ideal for remote working? Talk to us about virtual and remote learning.
Develop your people through the levy with Mercuri’s Apprenticeship programmes. Our Apprenticeship programmes are designed to inspire your professionals to achieve career excellence.
The architecture of our qualifications enables us to utilize digitized content and remote real-time delivery for our learners.
Apprenticeships are training programmes that combine real work with learning and qualifications. As a national learning provider we work with our clients and learners across the country delivering blended learning programmes. Find out more about remote learning.
What does levy funded upskilling with Mercuri look like?
- Sales Apprenticeship Level 4
- Team Leader Apprenticeship Level 3
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3
- Operations Departmental Manager Level 5
Email or talk to us on 0330 9000 800 about your business requirements.
Together we’ll bring out the best in your ApprenticesBarry Hilton, MD, Mercuri UK Ltd
What will levy funded development feel like?
The learning pathway is a rich mix of digital, self-study, coaching, classroom, assignments and virtual learning. Your learners can train at home as well as alongside business people from other organizations or, as part of sessions specific to your company. The engagement levels are high and geared toward leading-edge learning theory.
“We started talking to Mercuri about the delivery of the level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship early in 2019. From the outset we have been impressed with their professionalism.Anne Ashworth, Pearson
The Apprenticeship Levy
The Apprenticeship programme means that employers are contributing 0.5% of payroll over £3 million into a levy pot. This can only be spent on training and development.
- Click the government link for details about the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Talk to us about Apprenticeships, call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
Why is Mercuri the right partner for us?
As a member of the Register of Approved Training Providers, we are perfectly placed to be entrusted with the responsibility of developing your people. Our award winning sales training will ensure your learners receive consistent, world class, industry recognised development. With 60 years nurturing the capability of business and sales leaders, we know how to bring out the best in people.
Find us in the Apprenticeships 4 England directory
- Evaluate your current situation to ensure levy funding is optimized in relation to your requirements.
- Partner with you to design and tailor a sustainable journey for both the learner and your organization.
- Deliver a world class learning experience and support your people towards their qualifications.
- Check out our Apprenticeship Glossary
- Why Levy Funded Sales Development?
- General Qualification Approved For UK Sales People
- Our Policies and Procedures
- Listen to our Apprenticeship webinar with Dan Hodgetts.
- Read Barry Hilton’s article on “Recognising the opportunity – the Apprenticeship Levy and Sales Apprenticeships”