4 tips to make a big sales impact18.07.2017
4 easy to implement tips for a big impact with medium-sized accounts
There are two distinct benefits of selling to medium sized accounts:
- Most Customers in this category work with a one year time horizon, - This makes it much easier to take care of margins per customer.
- Total purchases are divided by these customers between a pool of vendors – Current volumes are therefore not hard to defend and improve.
You can leverage the growth and revenue potential and sell more products per Customer to your mid sized clients by making them come back to you. This can be done with a framework of 4 easy to implement tips:
- Analyse and understand where you stand with each Customer – What is our present status?
- Be aware and alive to your current way of working with every Customer – How do we usually deal with this Customer?
- On a planning horizon of three to five months decide what are your strategic result objectives – Where do we want to be in this account?
- Within that same time horizon, identify the strategic effort objectives with the Customer – What will we do get there? What competitive tactics will we use?
These 4 tips, diligently implemented, will draw existing Customers back to you in droves. You will make a huge impact with medium-sized accounts as you watch your re-buy and range-sales grow exponentially.
Find out more
You can access a ready-to-use bank of options in putting these elements to work available in the Mercuri Insight document: "Are your existing Customers coming back to you in enough numbers?". Please call us for further information on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or email us.