The future of the Salesforce - Creating agile commercial sales strategies
Does the Salesforce as we know it have a future?
- What is the real future of the salesforce? How's the role evolving in a changing environment and will the sales rep continue to play a role.
- Creating an adaptable and skilled salesforce across the entire organization who can deliver what the customer needs: remote selling, digital, face -to-face, reduced manpower.
- If the target for the future isn't just delivering on the bottom line - what is it? What should you be evaluating your sales and sales force performance on to ensure you're delivering a sustainable commercial strategy.
Deliver the Account Management of the future
- What does it mean to have a strategic key account management approach which focuses on strong collaborative and open relationships?
- Encouraging creativity within Key Account Management to develop relationships, optimise patient outcomes and business performance.
- From theory to action: changing and influencing behaviours to bring plans to life.
Creating Insight-led customer excellence strategies which respond to evolving patient needs
- What are the changing customer needs and behaviours we're seeing in an evolving industry? What factors do payers, clinicians and patients see as value-adding and how can we incorporate these into our future commercial strategies?
- What are the Key Performing Indicators (KPI) to determine strong and positive engagement?
- Speaking to time-poor customers in an effective and engaging way to influence decision making and advocacy - how do customers respond to different approaches and experiences?
These are just some of the issues speakers from AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Merck, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim and Teva will be discussing at the Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference on Tuesday 16th May in London.