Sales Management Process Efficiency (SMPE)
Top sales managers follow a process for managing their people. Understanding what this process looks like can help other managers adopt a more effective approach to managing their sales people.
The SMPE analysis is designed to identify how effective your sales managers are and where they focus their effort. It can also enable your managers to be benchmarked against each other and against a global database of leading companies.
The managers undertake a comprehensive survey to examine what they know and how they work in 8 key sales management areas. This data is then validated before a detailed analysis is undertaken.
The output can rate the efficiency of each manager and identify areas of best practice. It can also predict which of your managers are likely to achieve their sales objectives as a direct result of their management activity.
In addition, this analysis can be used as the basis for creating a consistent and highly efficient sales management process across the business.
- SMPE Rating for each Manager
- Each Manager is scored for their response against each of the 80-100 questions asked against a pre agreed benchmark
- Benchmarking against other previous SMPE surveys
- Analysis for each question across the respondents
- Recommendations for improvement
- SMPE Scores over 77% show consistently that these Sales Managers hit target and budget.
Therefore a score of 77% or more gives 100% confidence of achievement of future targets