Sales leadership courses from the Mercuri Academy
Mercuri International provide a wide range of sales training courses, available throughout the year to sales teams, sales managers and business leaders. Our scheduled training courses are suited to organizations that want to train up to four members of staff. The Mercuri Academy is based at The Crowne Plaza, London Heathrow.
Plan and execute effective sales strategies and create sales plans that deliver results with our Sales Leadership Planning open course at the London Heathrow Crowne Plaza on February 6th - February 7th 2018.
Training courses for the sales leader:
- Sales Leadership in the Field
- Sales Leadership Planning
- Leading and Motivating the Team
- Performance Management
- Consultative Selling
- 3rd Millennium Sales
- Consultative Selling: January 30th - February 1st 2018 | June 5th - June 7th 2018 | September 25th - September 27th
- Sales Leadership in the Field: March 27th - March 28th 2018 | September 11th - September 12th 2018
- Sales Leadership Planning: February 6th - February 7th 2018 | September 4th - September 5th
- Leading and Motivating the Team: April 17th - April 18th 2018 | September 18th - September 19th 2018
- Performance Management: April 24th - April 25th 2018
- 3rd Millennium Sales: May 15th - May 16th 2018 - New Event
The future proof sales professional
Transform yourself and your team into future proof sales professionals and discover the 20 required practices to succeed in the 3rd Millennium. Talk to us about 3rd Millennium Sales.
Find out more
For further information on all our sales programmes and public training courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
We apply a learning methodology, called "whole-brain learning" to create powerful and engaging learning experiences for each participant. The training courses maximise your investment through a combination of face-to-face training, internet based modules and tailored assignments. This means that all residential training time can be focused on the application and practice of key skills as opposed to explanations of theory.