Why don't you evaluate competence?
The new Sales Evaluator from Mercuri UK fills gap in L&D market
Mercuri’s new online competence assessment and benchmarking tool, Sales Evaluator, enables you to measure the effectiveness of your sales and customer facing teams in terms of their skills, knowledge and attitude, utilising a comprehensive library of over 100 competences.
Competence is the sum total of skills, knowledge and attitude - Sales Evaluator measures the effectiveness of people’s skills, knowledge and attitudes.
Sales Evaluator will help Sales Leaders and L&D Managers answer the following questions:
- How well is my sales team performing?
- Why do my best performers regularly achieve target?
- How well equipped is my sales team to be able to cope with the challenge of increased prices?
- How can I demonstrate that my sales team has the capability to sell?
- How can I be certain that my sales force needs the training you are planning?
- What process do I go through to create that certainty?
Evaluating Competence process
The evaluation process enables online self-assessment, manager assessment, with optional third party input, to create a detailed capability profile. This is followed by a facilitated validation meeting to discuss variations between the scores and reach an agreed finalised assessment.
Sales Evaluator provides a mechanism for defining the competences required in order to be a highly effective sales team. From this you can assess your team against this benchmark. It also helps the L&D team to create the infrastructure to deliver a series of training, coaching and learning interventions.
Business benefits of Sales Evaluator
- Benchmark current performance against world-class performance
- Measure the effectiveness of your sales and customer facing teams
- Identify the gap between best practice and your current performance
- Increase the return on investment
- Make your training budget go further
- Generate a focussed plan for improvement
- Validate by providing a 360–degree perspective
- Discover potential financial improvements