This module is for senior managers or line managers who have to achieve their objectives through their team members.
In an ever more competitive world it is imperative that managers create a team around them that is able to deliver the required results.
This course defines the core components of a performance management approach that aligns capability, activity and measurement to business and personal objectives.
The Key Outputs:
- A highly effective process for reviewing performance
- A detailed template for improving individual and team performance
- A detailed tool for identifying development needs.
- The main topics covered during the programme include:
- Setting Business Objectives
- Monitoring Performance
- Performance Review Meetings
- Team Meetings
- Training and Development
- Time Management
- Personal Action Planning
“Working with cross functional teams can sometimes make it hard work when it comes to setting consistent performance measures. Having the essential elements from this course makes it easier for me as a manager.”