How to make the biggest impact on your business21.07.2016
Receive the link to the recording of our ISMM Webinar hosted by Mercuri's Moyra Smith
Evaluating and improving competence to make the biggest impact on your business
- Receive link to the recording of our Competence Webinar
- Host: Moyra Smith, Strategic Business Manager – Mercuri International
Do you know what skills, knowledge and attitudes your sales staff and customer facing teams need to enhance business performance?
Moyra will take you through why you need to measure the capability gap in your organisation, how you identify areas for improvement, utilising over 250 sales competencies, and the importance of overcoming reservations within your organisation to ensure participation and engagement with the process.
In this ISMM webinar hosted by Mercuri, you will learn:
- What are the most important competencies – How do you define the competencies against which your sales and customer service people will be measured?
- Understanding the differences between the three types of competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
- How to engage participants in the evaluation process to help demonstrate there is a needs-based rationale to a development programme
Please email email@example.com to receive the recording of the webinar or call +44 (0) 330 9000 800 to arrange a chat with Moyra Smith.