How and why people buy from people
You, me and the flex!
In sales we come across every possible type of buyer:
- Those that are focused on the task.
- Those focused on the relationship.
- Those that work methodically and say less as we meet them.
- And those who are fast paced and noisy with it.
How do we best sell to the different types of people we meet? How should we work best with the analytical blues, the expressive yellows, the driver reds and the green amiables?
This APS hosted Mercuri webinar will help you do exactly that.
By registering for this webinar you will automatically receive a tool for:
- Assessing yourself in five minutes.
- Quickly assessing others in one minute.
- How to flex towards others with credibility and authenticity to generate better business outcomes.
Developing your selling relationship
“People buy from people”, they say. Of course this is true. But how do we accommodate the fact that all people are different?
If we mirror the other person then we can be accused of being fake. If we follow our own preferences then we risk being labelled as insensitive. What can we do to enjoy our selling and enable our customers to have a pleasurable buying experience too?
The answer is to flex
By the end of our webinar, with the supporting tools available afterwards, you will be able to complete three important steps;
- Understand your own style.
- Quickly assess the style of others.
- Be able to flex towards others to best enable your conversation and selling relationship to flourish.
Register now or call +44 (0) 330 9000 800 to find out more.