Adding value to the sales profession - Apprenticeships
UK government approve Mercuri International to deliver apprenticeships
Mercuri International on the Apprenticeship Register of Approved Training Providers
Mercuri is working with the Association of Professional Sales driving forward a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship and is an approved training provider having applied to be on the 'Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP)' that is administered by the Institute of Apprenticeships (IfA).
Companies across England will be able to use their apprenticeship levy to pay for sales learning and development, working with Mercuri International.
The Apprenticeship levy
The Apprenticeship levy is live, employers are contributing 0.5% of payrolls over £3m into a pot that can only be spent on apprenticeships. However, the sales organization may be the forgotten function of the business that through the work of the APS, will be in a position to draw down funding to pay for sales learning & development.
- Click the government link for details about the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Read the latest article in HR magazine about Demystifying the apprenticeship levy
- Talk to us about Sales Apprenticeships, call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
Why train with Mercuri
We are working to help companies develop a new focus for their sales training making the most of the apprenticeship levy. Without expert advice, organisations could end up paying twice. We understand how the apprenticeships work and can advise customers on the best options available.
Our proposition will:
- Help customers understand the new training landscape
- Support sales leaders and put them at the centre of decisions
- Offer bespke training alongside the apprenticeships with clear, practical advice to refine
- Provide senior consultants with experience and commercial know-how
- Use our partnership with the APS to get the most from the apprenticeship training
- Guarantee award winning and diverse solutions to help companies deliver strong, sustainable results
- Deliver a friendly, local approach backed by a global corporation
The Association of Professional Sales
Watch the video from Andrew Hough, CEO Association of Professional Sales: "Everyone likes to feel appreciated, and investing in your salespeople ensures that your sales team feels valued, and increases the chance of retaining your top talent. Accreditation also serves as a differentiator for your customers, proving professionalism and ethical conduct. See the full video here: https://lnkd.in/euFvWRP