Optimizing your levy funding
What does levy funded upskilling with Mercuri look like?
Develop your people through the levy via sales & marketing and business administration routes. These include sales, sales leadership, leadership, project management and customer service standards. In addition, Mercuri can support you in many other areas of your business - Contact us now to discuss your specific requirements.
Upskill your current team or hire new talent through your levy contribution in partnership with Mercuri.
Mercuri has an industry leading reputation for expertise in sales and leadership in the UK market beginning in 1974. We offer world class development for business and sales leaders, sales and customer facing teams as well as other operational and functional groups in your organization.
What accredited programmes can I use my levy funding on with Mercuri?
As a member of the Register of Approved Training Providers, Mercuri deliver a range of Apprenticeship Standards including:
- Leadership and Management
- Sales Executive
- Customer Service
- Retail...Plus so much more
Leadership and Management
Mercuri offer leadership programmes at both level 3 and level 5. We will blend our sales expertise with the existing leadership apprenticeship programmes to create a comprehensive sales leadership development programme that will enable managers to lead and support their teams more effectively, aided by levy funding.
Sales Executive Level 4
Typically 18 months duration, this programme is ideal for people who are responsible for retaining and growing new business or managing key accounts.
The Apprenticeship levy
The Apprenticeship levy is live, employers are contributing 0.5% of payrolls over £3m into a pot that can only be spent on apprenticeships.
- Click the government link for details about the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Talk to us about Apprenticeships, call +44 (0) 330 9000 800.
Why train with Mercuri?
We are working to help companies develop a new focus for their sales and leadership training making the most of the apprenticeship levy. We understand how the apprenticeships work and can advise customers on the best options available.
Our proposition will:
- Help customers understand the new training landscape
- Support business leaders and put them at the centre of decisions
- Offer bespke training alongside the apprenticeships with clear, practical advice to refine
- Provide senior consultants with experience and commercial know-how
- Use our partnership with the APS to get the most from the apprenticeship training
- Guarantee award winning and diverse solutions to help companies deliver strong, sustainable results
- Deliver a friendly, local approach backed by a global corporation