Accelerating sales growth with a consistent sales approach and pro-active planning26.01.2018
Join this APS hosted event with James Shippen from Domino and John Mactear from Mercuri
- Date: Thursday 10th May 2018
Location: Schlumberger Plc, 62 Buckingham Gate, London. SW1E 6AJ
What do you need to do to accelerate your sales growth?
Can it be as simple as implementing a formal planning and professional selling approach?
During this session, John Mactear from Mercuri and James Shippen from Domino will discuss how doing just that has doubled sales growth.
As well as improving business results, the team at Domino developed a consistent and fruitful sales planning methodology, a common and progressive sales language, reinforced by meaningful, aligned and consistent use of the CRM system.
- How implementing a practical planning process can accelerate sales growth and a simple consultative sales approach, well-structured and simply deployed will drive effectiveness.
- 10 tips on best practice approaches in improving sales results.
- An appreciation of how the quantity, direction and quality of sales activity impacts sales results.
- How to build a personal sales plan that turns activity into sales results.
About the Presenters:
James Shippen, Sales Operations Managers, Domino
James has driven the sales operation function at Domino and developed an understanding in the business of the links between activity, behaviour, competence and result. In his 20 years with Domino, James has been in various roles, starting as an Area Account Managers for the south east, through commercial manager and product management onto defining and driving sales operations.
An engineer by training with a medical physics and medical engineering background, heading off into laboratory equipment service and then sales, before working with Domino.
John Mactear, Consultant, Mercuri
John has developed and delivered Customer Service, Sales, Key Account Management, Business Senior Management Team Strategy Sessions and Sales Leadership programmes, for SMEs and large multinational clients across North America, the Middle East and Asia. Prior to joining Mercuri John spent over 20 years with Canadian Pacific holding a number of roles in Sales and Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product Management. John is also the author of Fast Track to Sales Success.
- Please contact Mercuri on +44 (0) 330 9000 800 or go to the APS website to find out more about this event.
- Accelerate your sales growth by joining our next professional masterclass in Sales Activity & Pipeline Planning.